Contact Us For The Listing Price
3165 total sq.ft of net livable floor area - 3 Suites + 1 Studio + 4.5 Bath
The first floor features a welcoming front entrance, foyer and bright west facing living room. To the north an adjacent TV room with pellet stove. The rear entrance leads to a large mud room with in-floor heating, then a spacious customer designed and built kitchen with brown ash cabinets and a direct connection to the dining room. Laundry room with linen closets, and a 2-piece washroom are off the kitchen. A lovely bright office with south facing windows completes the downstairs.
An extremely comfortable stair takes you to the second floor where you will find 3 full suites, all equipped with private bathrooms, previously used by guests when operating as a bed and breakfast. Each suite has its own unique character and layout.
The top floor has been opened to a fantastic studio complete with bathroom and jucuzzi tub. From the sleeping area, one can step out onto a small balcony overlooking the gardens. On this level there are all kinds of storage for linens, coats, general.
- Original hardwood flooring everywhere, except the cork flooring in the kitchen and office. Mud room and all bathrooms are ceramic tile.
- All windows are double glazed Kohler vinyl inserts, which allowed the retention of the existing beautiful trim.
- Heating (and air conditioning) was greatly enhanced by a heat pump add-on to the ducted central forced air system. An oil-fired furnace is a backup. The open fire place in the living room has been fitted with a wood burning insert adding to the comfort throughout the winter.
- There is a full unfinished basement with concrete floor and 8 ft. clear height with direct 2nd access stair to the gardens.
- The gardens are spectacular with a large variety of perennials, shrubs, and many mature trees, all planted in the last 20 years. There is also a sizable vegetable garden plot that has been used for many years. A lovely garden house and wood storage shed complete the grounds.
Inquire About Property
For more information contact us using this form, or calling direct to Peter Jucker at 902-542-5350.